I arrived at school by 6.55am.
It is jst like all the same as you could see some of them are making revision, some of them are sleeping and some of them are doing homework as well.
Since i had promised JIA YI to prepared the maths exercise that related with Algebraic Expression for her, i did it during the morning study session.
Jia yi, you will need to do more exercises if you intended to improve your maths. I will be helping you if you cant solve those equations. :]
I have went to the counselor department with Shu Hui, Zhijiack and Jia Xuan to book the time for Shu Hui and me to do the streams testing examination.
I really fed up with the attitude of the COUNSELOR teacher.
She just ignored our request and said unless we are really struggling in choosing the stream that we will be studying for next year, we are not allowed to do so.
Damit!
So, i gave her some firm excuses. ( Actually Shu Hui really needs this! )
She agreed with us but only two of us are allowed to take part in this investigation.
What a counselor teacher she was. ==
Recently, some of my buddies had become very EMOTIONAL.
For example, during the science period, our science teacher, Siew Ling has distributed our examination paper for us. It is quite lucky that i dint failed that paper as it is all related to physics. But i am really shocked that yee lin cried out after she get her paper. I couldn't do nothing but only to take a pieces of tissue for her to stop her tears... :[
So, i adviced her not to think too much about it and to think more positively. :]
Life is simple, the most important thing is to live with joy and comforts.
Actually, it is what she taught me this morning because i get 72 in marks in my ENGLISH paper which was distributed by today too. So sad huh? ><
So, i told my myself that i will need to read more English novels, fictions, magazines, newspapers, etc. in terms of improving my grammar skills.
Besides that, i will try to practice more English in my daily life. :]
And the upcoming one is Zhijack.
I could felt that he is very depressed as he regretted for not studying his geography exams well enough. No matter what happens, you must remember that we will be supporting you all the time. kye? :] We will be just like the CHEER LEADERS, we will make you happy if you need us. :]
It is really a very weird day for me today as i don't need to lead my group members to go through their trainings in FIRST AID and FOOT DRILL. As AGM passed, our training has come to an end. As what i had said in the earlier post, I really missed the time that we learn together~ I hope that all of you can perform better in the upcoming BFA ( Basic First Aid ) examination. I do not hope to see that anyone of you to fail you examination! All the best. :]
So, i spend up all my time that is usually used to be training with my group members to be with my buddies zhijack, yong yu( he is known as the Siam's Cat too, XD) and jack.
I do enjoy my life, how about you?
Life is simple, so lets just enjoy it. :]
Life is indeed simple..
ReplyDeletebut life isn't made up of only a white colour...
it's made up of many colours..
eg.
Red(Angry)
Gray(Sad)
Black(Depressed)
And many others...
If every second there is only happiness in our life..
it will be like very dull..
And BJ...
i feel like nothing to say about him...
i have told him many times to study...
but the result...
almost everytime failed...==
hmm... haha.. then u should give some firm reason to him. :]
ReplyDeleteLOls
ReplyDeleteHey
I dont really wanna cry ok?
Is that CJ Lee lar~
haha
Just when I try to calm down
She said :“宜玲,不要哭,失恋不是什么!"
ANd Mei Kei said :"一切都会过去的"
I then suddenly burst out of tears lorrrr
It's nth da lar
haha