Sunday, October 10, 2010

Something about friends

I read back those blog posts that i had been written earlier.
Some of them shows positive outlook while several of them gives a sombre ones.
In conjunction with it, i realised i have posted 40 of them this year. this will be the 41th one.
Despite most of the things that i have written are stressed upon things that related to friends and my society, but i do really enjoy it. :]
At about 70% of it are talking about my friends.
I believed, friends are one the most important element in my life.

I am not talking about the bird and the bees nor something that is miserable, i just want to give a positive definition on true friendship.
True friends are the people who encourage you to move forward when you are in a dilemma.
True friends are the people who play and share their life and experiences with.
You need not to worry about what you said will hook up their feelings as toleration will be given on it.
But, not to say something that will hurt people feelings, it is what i thought.
True friends are the person who will deliberately to concern about you when you are under the weather even you don't seemed to be founded on it.
As you will says: " Stop irritating me, i am fine!" But, the concern is yet unstoppable.

As a matter of fact, true friends don't haggle over each other too much.
Besides, even you don't see them for many decades, when the time comes to meet face to face, you will just couldn't stop making interaction with them.
True friends are just like the angles, they could bring happiness and felicities.
Further more, they are the person that u will be always mentioning no matter where you are.
As for me, i always do so.

Even when you met their families members, you will just take them like yours.
Friends are really sounds auspicious for me.
I like my friends as I found my own inspiration from them.
I appreciate and cherish it as well.
I share my day and night with them because they are really my soul mates!
There are endless of happiness and fun to be found from friends.
Need not to worry about the sad circumstances that caused by your beloved friends, as it would be subsided very soon.
I like my friends, as i like my families.
Need not to mention their names here, as they should know very well who they are. :]
For the last phrase, i would like to say, thank you for the attribution and dedications that you all gave me. :]

[ I Am A Friend Maniac ] X)

4 comments:

  1. Well..
    I have to say...
    I'm totally agree what you said...

    A good friend...
    Can be a teacher who teach you things...
    Can be a doctor who cure you when you are hurt..
    Can be a counselor who give you opinions and enlighten you...
    Can be a gunny bag which you can vent to it when you are angry...
    Maybe I can say...
    Friend is the best thing I had in the world..
    It's important to not you and me but also everyone...

    I remembered there was once a friend who is important to you too...
    Maybe a greeting of "How are you?"..
    Can solve the question...
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was once i tried to forgive all the things that had happened earlier, but, it is just like the other side still haven't know what the things that he had done was so miserable. It sounds good to have friends, but it will bring you to a dilemma as well when you didn't met a well one. I am no offense here, i also hope we could be as happy as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that the day is coming...
    But it will take some time...
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh
    English words become something that is unfamiliar for me
    As though looking at alien's word
    Btw
    I have to leave my comment in English since you guys are using
    Oh my god
    What a torture!
    Fine then,just go to the point
    I am agree to what you said
    The situation becomes worse when everyone is emotional
    Just leave them alone or a little toleration will do
    We cant change their mindset
    Anyway
    Let time settles it
    NO worries

    ReplyDelete