Sunday, January 30, 2011

Once again, it is the welcoming ceremony for the new recruits.
I am here to thanks those committees who have been given much effort on planning this event.
The results isn't the up most important things.
It is more crucial on what u all had learn from planning it.
There is still a large room of improvement that you all can do it.
Believe it or not, learning from failure does promotes a better success.


The board of committees : D



I missed the time that we had the wedding dinner together yesterday.
It was a sumptuous dinner, indeed.
A very good congratulations to Gengta and Joanne, both of you should live together happily and ever after.
I felt lucky that i am not absent though.
All of us are picturing around and i had drank 2 glasses of wine.
The wine was nice, i like it. :]
You guys dressed so well, especially those seniors, all of you are outstanding.
Besides, i felt so happy that you guys are able to reunion occasionally even though you all have your studies to be cared.
Can we, or we should, learn it from them?
It should be great if we can do so.
Caring always comes with actions, it is what the people should do.


The chocolate souvenir from the Oriental Restaurant. : D


I just can't believe that we Form 4 are so attentively.
I like you guys. : D


The seniors. : D



Fei ting and me, lols. ==
i want lenglui a... ==



Watch out the G@Ys!!


This is my life, it does goes on well. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment