Lets see..
It is Monday, again...
Day by day time passes on, and now i think i am fully adopted to my EXTRAORDINARY class, 4sxiao.
But mostly of the characters which included in here are not to be known.
Or it can be said, i am not that sociable to get more new friends?
I am still bounded in my small constitution and it is never been entrenched.
But i do enjoy it much. Thanks to xiao yan and xiao B, both of you are lovely. :D
Things that happened are just like usually, it runs in a routine way.
Maybe sometimes there could be some surprises or humorous circumstances, for instance,
Our IT teacher, AKA The most Beautiful Women in the Universe ( i know it caused you to be nauseated, lols... ), she was a sprinter.
Why did i said so?
It is because of she RAN straight to the Jalan St. Thomas after her class off in 3.15pm. Don't make any hesitation on it, she really did RAN for it. LOL.
For what she had told us was, she wants to prevent traffic gestation. What an ideal excuse.
I am so speechless on it. ==
On the other hand, i think, Biology class should be the period that most of us are in a ecstatic form.
All the honor should be given to the cutely, lovely and lasciviously Chi Chi.
Okay, here's a thumbs up for you by me. : D
I DO ENJOY BIOLOGY! It is an Eco-friendly subject. wahaha.
Besides, we did our first Chemistry experiment in 2011 today.
It is an experiment which is to determine the boiling and melting point of naphthalene.
Firstly, i am very excited all the way, it makes my adrenaline to pumps. LOL
It is not that serious, actually.
People are chattering all around, i am wondering is it a debating session or it is... well, you should knew it.
But i do take the initiative to complete all the tasks, of course. HAHA. :]
I like the cooperation between me and my groups member in processing the through out experiment today.
Even though, the data that we had collected are not that punctual, or it can be said, not that accurate. >.<
xiao yan, who has been scalded by the hot liquid form naphthalene
( Thanks to Ah Beng unprofessional skills, he toppled it accidentally on him. well, i knew that you are remorse on what you had done, so don't be too sad on it. :] ) and was given a new appellation, Naphthalene Zai. LOL.
It is filled with happiness to do experiment together though. :]
Today was the first day for me to attend my brand new added up society, the Drama society.
It emphasised on introducing its new committee board and some rules and regulations on it.
Of course, the welcoming ceremony for us newbie is not to be least.
Finally, i knew that, I should apply some elements from it to my former society, it was, to care and love about certain things.
Yes, it is to care and love.
I think, it will be very enjoyable to spend my time in it. I do hope so.
Last but not least, i am happy that U GUYS had take the initiative to practice more on your Foot Drill and First Aid.
I am looking forward on the improvement that u all had made.
Success comes with laboring, it will only be achieved when the concept on diligent is keeping in the mind all the time and without any neglection.
p/s: to those "watery sia", I am so sorry that i had not been playing much with you all as my time... sigh... i will be making compensation on it soon, I WILL PLAY MORE. Play more to learn more, lols.
No comments:
Post a Comment