Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. - 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Get Off! Unwanted grudges.
Having grudge to parents doesn't sounds courteous.
I knew it, but i just can't withstand with the nags she used to talk with.
" If you're not good in your physics, and your trigo, too, try to seek for a tuition"...
Come on! Does our life only filled with books and study?
It is a nerdy life!
I know it is a piece of impression or caring, but my emotion is going prosperously uncontrolled.
No longer consider it as scaremongering, i hate it! FUCK!
It sounds like i haven't been diligent in order to achieve flying colour results.
I know, i have been good in my junior middle level, but, do you have to always break my heart into pieces?
Besides, i have been thinking of many ways to prevent myself breaking up your heart.
You have tons of works to do with, besides, all those odd jobs in house to do with, too.
I am suffocating with these grudges, i need to calm it.
Dad is having some mentally illness since then, i knew it.
I know you are getting worried with it, so do i.
I am very depressed and sad at this moment,
Please, this is not the one i should be.
I am a cheerful guy, i hope to cheer this world up.
I need your shoulder, my sisters.
When you will be back? ...
I know,
it is the time for me to find you....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment