Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. - 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Friday, May 20, 2011
The Vision of Black Swan
There is a thing that i used to pursue,
that's being perfect.
A perfectionist tends to achieve all the dreams, thoughts, deeds in the very best, or it can be said as perfect.
I get thrilled when I've succeed in it.
As i read back all the hardships that I've gone through in order to get successful and perfect,
Occasionally, i have lost something that used to be crucial for me.
I've lost my time with my buddies hanging out around because of the training for the Wilayah State Competitors.
Indeed, in terms of pursue of something, we are due to being prepared for lost of something.
I am not remorse for what i had did, i am just getting know that there is no win-win statement in the world.
You get thrilled of what you had done in a satisfied result because that was you interest.
Hence, there all the things that u had lost are regarded as "hardship" but not "something precious".
An actual and accurate target is needed.
There will be no one fond of lost of "something precious".
For that case, i knew that i had lost "something precious"...
I'm struggling whether continue to take my role as a trainer...
Admittedly, i had changed my target for being perfect on.
I hope to learn my guitar well and amuse all the people around.
I hope to let their life fill in with the melodies that i will compose...
That was one of it, though.
Having a dream to study in the overseas, it has made me determined to study well, if best, study it perfect.
"Pushing yourself hard but not the exceed the limit that you are used to", that was quoted from my sister.
I know that i have a limit in myself, i couldn't do well in certain subjects, but it wasn't a major problem.
As long as, i am still a perfectionist, i will pursue it until it is perfect enough.
I wouldn't be the second Lina in Black Swan, " Pushing yourself that exceeded until the limit was entrenched".
Speaking of Black Swan, i have just watched it.
It impressed me much and a warning has been dropped on my head, "Not to push yourself into madness".
Even though claps are given when one has succeed in certain realm, but a mad one will end up with the mental illness ward, though.
Not to set a boom in myself, i will try my best in all my deeds, living in contend everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

haha...ni xie dao hen shen weih~
ReplyDeletewo bu shi hen kan de ming eh...haha...
anyway jia you bah^^