Friday, August 19, 2011

A Smile

Today, give a stranger one of your smiles.  It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.  ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

The standardise exam has been ended a few days ago,
it's so good that we are finally free from it.
Admittedly, I don't like teacher to distribute those exams paper, though.
You will see all kinds of human expressions.
Some might be elated for what they have achieve, others might be remain in a constant emotion as they are not fail in the exams nor getting flying colours.
The most catastrophic expression, which is not likely to be seen, is depression or even sadness.
It belongs to the emotion for those who failed it.
I believe, we have experienced the taste of failure, and some might even cope it stoically and convince themselves, " i can do it better next time", and they did so.
Having a positive mind is crucial, i think.
Undoubtedly, you may even see those ego ones who are too satisfied with their sophisticated result.
I can't withstand it, and still, we are living as a community.
We can't change the surroundings or environment that we are living, unless we choose to escape.
By changing our perspective to view the world with a wider range thinking, we will live better.
Need not to hate, nor to criticise, maybe, this is the only way they can prove their existence in this community.
So, why not you give him that chance, as long as you are having the positive concept in yourself.
In fact, you can give away a smile to those who are in a gloomy status,
it might be the only sunshine he seen all day.
The world always looks brighter with a smile.
Actually my mood is half-spoiled by an encounter this morning.
I went to the first aid room as usual and i meet my colleague.
" Why didn't you wear on a pair of gloves when you're replacing the medication in the first aid box? " said by me, in a coarse but normal tone.
There, it inflicted a short argue between me and my colleague.
If i had smile, i would not end up with an argue like that.
"A smile is a curve that set everything straight", quoted by a anonymous.
I am totally agree with that. : D
Bear in mind that a smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks,
but,
make sure you really mean it.













1 comment:

  1. So should I say "Welcome back to Blogger?"...
    God dammit...
    I should...
    Welcome back to Blogger...:D
    Well I'm not commenting over this blog post..
    Cause I English sucks hell lots...
    Just saying Hi here...:P

    ReplyDelete