Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Amnesia -.-"

Tiny droplets of rain could be seen in the early morning.
It falls downs continuously and without stopping.
The breeze in the morning seems so windy and refreshing.
It makes me to felt revitalised and energetic. :]
Having a usual meeting for knowledge group has become a routine for my Wednesday morning.
I am quite dissatisfied with the number of attendees though.
Even you are not able to present yourself in time, please make some notification to us.
As to emphasis, i miss to morning jog so much.
I think, I'm going for it tomorrow.
Don't ever overlook or disregard with the people that live with you as a community.
Even you are in a small society like your school, or your class.
You can find them really strong.
They all have their own specialty and their own success story.
Everyone can be a strong or formidable ones.
Gosh,
i think i am having amnesia currently.
I get used to forget up many things and it drift me to mad.
FUCK!
For instance, i had forgotten the promise to play badminton with ee and jack...
SO SORRY that i have planed you guys~ :[
Life was so tough in the moment, as i want to prove many things to many ones.

" A Temporarily failure wouldn't last forever as diligent will act as an aid for it. "

No comments:

Post a Comment