Monday, March 21, 2011

lalala

Wake up, dude, it's 5.30am now, do you want to be LATE?!
My holiday has ended. Well, that's quite pity for me.
I start to accept this fact even though it don't sounds much for me.
I have not been thoroughly enjoying it.
Life goes on, as a student like me, that's it.
But, it so happy to see you all once again.
It is like "wow"!
I was like so happy when i saw ee, jack, bj and those freaking buddies. ^^
For guys, you all looks much smarter or so-called "lengzai" than before.
For gals, you all looks much prettier than before as well.
Maybe a new haircut could make some difference?
I think i should try it next time. haha. xD
For the first time, i get frustrated with my standardise exam results.
I just couldn't believe that i get such fucking result.
There's only a solution to cure it now.
It's play more, hence to learn more.
I couldn't do much, as it has become an unchangeable fact.
You are right, procrastination is a thief of time.
We always do so, don't us?
When you choose to have a life path in such way, you ought to pass through it with fortitude.
Maybe stress and tiredness could drift you out of your track.
So why not you take a break and have a Kit-Kat?
We need some rest. It is to ensure a prolonged journey and perseverance.
I do believe that you can learn somethings that others don't.
So don't keep on hesitating or crabbing around.
Stand still your ground and think what can makes you better.
That's it, you will be a successful ones soon.
: D

No comments:

Post a Comment